Lawrence Siff, Managing Director, Neptune Advisors Speaking Engagements
- December 4, 2012 Murtha Cullina Hartford Connecticut, “Optimizing the Value of your Company”
- December 3, 2012 Lecturer, Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College, “Best Practices of Branding”, Brand Management
- November 14, 2012 Instructor, Pinnacle Equity, “Bridging the Gap”
- November 13, 2012 Murtha Cullina, Boston, “Optimizing the Value of your Company”
- November 7, 2012 Lecturer, Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College, “Building a Successful Brand”, Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- October 23 and 24, 2012 “Pathway to Platinum” Annual Conference
- June 7, 2012 True Profit Group National Conference ,“Growing Your Business”
- May 24, 2012 Stybel Peabody, “Questions Board Members Should Ask About Growth Plans”
- May 18, 2012 Patricia Raskin Radio Show Positive Business, “Unlocking Your Company’s Potential”
- March 21, 2012 Instructor, Pinnacle Equity Conference, “Bridging the Gap”
- November 9, 2011 Instructor, Pinnacle Equity Conference, “Bridging the Gap”
- November 1 and 2, 2011 “Pathway to Platinum” Annual Conference
- October 11, 2011 The Board, “Maximizing Your Company’s Value”
- October 6, 2011 Instructor Pinnacle Equity Conference, “Bridging the Gap”
- September 22, 2011 CEO Club of Boston, “Maximizing the Value of Your Company”
- September 20, 2011 Armanino Mckenna Technology Forum “Planning for Growth”
- July 14, 2011 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Wealth Management Business Owners Executive Council “Maximizing your client’s value”
- June 22, 2011 Instructor, Pinnacle Equity, “Bridging the Gap”
- November 10, 2010 Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College, “In Search of the Perfect Earnout”
Forbes Magazine Articles (Click Below)
Sales and Marketing Together at Last
The 7 Deadly Sins Of Mergers And Acquisitions
Putting the Business in the Family Business
Your Unprofitable Customers Are Killing You
Proactive Procrastination: When CEOs Lose Their Edge
Do You Really Know Where Your Profits Are Made?
Don’t Let Your Instincts Drive Your Business Decisions
In The News
Featured in the Worcester Telegram & Gazette Sunday, November 11, 2012
Webster shoemaker offers lesson for success
In 2010, he started Neptune Advisors, a consulting firm that serves “mid-market” companies, whose sales range from $10 million to $250 million. Needham-based Neptune has 15 people who deliver five consulting services: Pathway to Platinum — a process of working with a company to develop a three to five year business plan; Brand Acceleration — in which Neptune audits a company’s brand by talking to customers and figuring out how to “take it to the next level;” Acquisitions — having done “hundreds of acquisitions at Gordon, Mr. Siff helps clients “make sure that “1+1 = 3 instead of 1.5”; Value for Today — a service that lets experienced company founders step back from operations and get their successor up and running; and Institutionalizing Knowledge — here, Neptune “puts down on paper all the processes and procedures that a company founder has developed so they won’t be lost when the next generation takes over.”
Featured in the PR Newswire
Kayem Foods Appoints Michael Mulrain and Lawrence Siff to Board of Directors
CHELSEA, Mass. , Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Kayem Foods, the largest meat processor in New England, today announced the appointment of Michael Mulrain and Lawrence Siff to its Board of Directors. Kayem’s Board of Directors consists of nine company, family and external members who oversee or contribute to the company’s governance, strategy, capital investment, succession, risk management, budgeting and auditing.
Featured in Mergers & Acquisitions Daily (click to view site):
Siff Launches Advisory
The Gordon Brothers vet formed Neptune Advisers to provide M&A advice as well as operational and strategic services.
By Ken MacFadyen
November 10, 2010
Lawrence Siff is striking out on his own, launching Neptune Advisors, a provider of strategic and transaction services. Siff was previously a principal and managing director of Gordon Brothers Group.
Siff has been a specialist in the consumer space. At Gordon Brothers, he oversaw the launch of the firm’s consumer products business and co-developed its branding operations. Siff served as an advisor to the firm’s equity and debt funds.
He also has a corporate background, launching his career at Procter & Gamble, before he moved on to executive positions with BW Footwear, Cherry Tree Products and Babystripes Inc.
Neptune’s services extend well beyond just M&A. The firm’s website also lists licensing, operational advisory, and brand optimization among a long list of services.
Neptune is based in Needham, Massachusetts.
Featured in the ACG Boston Newsletter:
Larry Siff announced that he has founded Neptune Advisors, LLC, a unique consulting and M & A advisory firm serving middle market companies. Neptune Advisors collaborates with Senior Management to formulate and execute internal and external growth strategies which create sustainable competitive advantages. Neptune provides an integrated perspective on creating and realizing corporate value and shareholder wealth ranging from evaluating and analyzing current business plans and strategic issues, to forging plans for long term growth, to sourcing and structuring mergers, acquisitions and exits. With more than two decades of executive experience, deep industry knowledge and long standing high level relationships, Neptune is a trusted advisor to companies in a wide array of retail, consumer products, and commercial and industrial markets. Current engagements include an acquisition search, a sell-side engagement, and strategic advisory services on branding, marketing, distribution, sales and joint ventures. Larry is a past ACG Boston Director and can be reached at email@example.com.
Invited Speaker at Babson College
Lawrence Siff will be a speaker on the ‘In Search of the Perfect Earnout and Other Practical Tips for Successful Mergers & Acquisitions’ panel on December 8th, 2010. Joined by Helgi Bloom the Vice President for Corporate Development at Nuance Communications, Inc., Tom Donahue the Managing Director at Bulger Capital Partners, Iain Michel the Senior Vice President for Corporate Development at PTC, and Kevin Mulvaney a Senior Lecturer at Babson College and former President of DRI/McGraw Hill. The panel is being moderated by Neil Aronson of Gennari Aronson. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Claudia Eden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781 719-9805.
Please contact us to understand how we can maximize the value of your business.